Travel Lite RV Announces the Relaunch of the Falcon 2.0 – RVBusiness – Breaking RV Industry News
SYRACUSE, Ind. – Travel Lite RV is announcing the relaunch of the fan favorite Falcon travel trailer. It will be released as the Falcon 2.0 to signify the complete overhaul and improved design and construction from its predecessor, according to the company release.
Travel Lite has taken all that it has learned from the creation and designing of their current Rove Lite Travel Trailer Series, and applied it to the Falcon 2.0.
- Aluminum frame to save weight and fight corrosion
- Double Sided Azdel Wall Construction to eliminate the potential of delamination, mold and mildew
- One Piece Roof to eliminate the potential for water intrusion at seams
- Honeycomb Composite Floor to offer rigidity, durability and a layer of insulation
- Wide stance wheel base for added stability
- Aerodynamic design for ease of towing and reduction of wind resistance
- Standard Electronic sway control to eliminate the dangers associated with towing
- 200 watt solar panel with expandable MPPT charge controller to make dry camping easier, and keep up with the needs of customers wanting Solar.
- L.E.D. lighting to eliminate power usage while dry camping
- Convertor with auto-sense technology making it easy to upgrade batteries
- Tankless on demand water heater for extended hot water usage
- Backup camera prep to eliminate labor costs upon install
These features combined with a starting MSRP of $36,995 and dry weight of 3,100 pounds make the Falcon 2.0 best in class in for lightweight and function.
With the ever more strict EPA guidelines being placed on auto manufacturers, Travel Lite has done what we can to accommodate those vehicles by providing a lightweight solution allowing people to tow a larger trailer than previously offered by other manufacturers. We are thrilled to not only give folks the option to tow a lightweight trailer that is larger than they thought possible, but to bring back the Falcon line in it’s new glory!
The Falcon 2.0 21RB will be showcased Sept. 25-27 at the Elkhart Open House on Century Drive. Floorplan drawings of the 21MB and 21MK will also be provided, scheduled to be produced 1st QTR of 2024.