inTech Unveils Addition to its Flyer Line – the Flyer Forge – RVBusiness – Breaking RV Industry News
NAPPANEE, Ind. – inTech, a leading innovator in all-aluminum products and solutions, announces in a press release the latest addition to its Flyer line – the Flyer Forge.
Unveiled for the first time at the Elkhart Open House in September, the Flyer Forge is set to elevate the Flyer line’s versatility and diversity with its exceptional features and design, the release stated.
“Designed to cater to the evolving needs of our customers, the Flyer Forge introduces a larger tandem axle floorplan that promises to bring outstanding selling features to both sales teams and customers alike. This new addition is a testament to our ongoing dedication to providing cutting-edge solutions in the RV all-aluminum category,” according to the release.
Key features of the Flyer Forge include:
- Wet Bath: Providing convenience and comfort for users.
- Full Walk On Roof: Ensuring easy access and maintenance.
- Pull Down Bunk: Taking inspiration from the successful OVR product for added functionality.
- Rollover Sofa: Enhancing the overall living experience.
- Tandem Axles: Offering improved stability and towing capabilities.
- On Demand Water Heater: Delivering hot water efficiently when needed.
- 28 Gallon Fresh Water/38 Gallon Holding Tank: Ensuring an ample water supply for extended adventures.
- 8 Cu. Ft. 12V Compressor Driven Refer: A spacious and energy-efficient refrigerator for storing essentials.
- 80” x 160” Garage Area: Providing ample space for storage or additional functionalities.
- Expandable Ladder For Roof Access: Facilitating easy access for maintenance or enjoying scenic views.
“The Flyer Forge is crafted to meet the demands of adventure enthusiasts, offering a perfect blend of functionality, durability and style. This latest addition complements our Flyer line, one of the most diverse and versatile product lines in our portfolio,” the release stated.
““We are thrilled to introduce the Flyer Forge, a true embodiment of our commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. Not only does this new model offer a larger payload capacity, but it is among the most spacious campers in the category” says Keith Fishburn, inTech VP of Sales. “With its exceptional features, the Flyer Forge is sure to resonate with both our loyal customers and new enthusiasts seeking a top-notch quality off-road RV.”
The Flyer Forge is now available for order, and inTech invites dealers and customers to explore the possibilities that this remarkable addition brings to the world of recreational vehicles.
View product feature video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGyE_vpbkSU