Campfire Cocktail: Peach Moonshine Collins
This Campfire Peach Moonshine Collins recipe is so delicious. Especially on a warm summer evening around the campfire. The combo of peach moonshine with fresh lime juice is awesome! Check out this recipe that we put together using Sugarlands American Peach Moonshine!
Campfire Peach Moonshine Collins Cocktail
- Author: Outdoors.com
- Recipe type: Cocktail
- Serves: 1
- 2 ounces of Mark Roger’s American Peach Moonshine
- 6 ounces Canned Blood Orange Pellegrino
- Squeezed Lime Juice
- Low ball cup with ice
- Prepare a lowball cup with ice
- Add Sugarland’s Mark Roger’s American Peach Moonshine
- Add Canned Blood, Orange Pellegrino,
- Squeeze half a lime into the glass
What are your favorite campfire cocktails? Let us know in the comments below.