Hundreds Celebrate North America’s Top 50 RV Dealers – RVBusiness – Breaking RV Industry News
Before hundreds of family, friends and colleagues, North America’s Top 50 RV Dealers were celebrated Wednesday night during a gala ceremony held in conjunction with the RV Dealers Convention/Expo at the Paris Las Vegas. The event culminated with the announcement that the the RVBusiness Top 50 Dealer Awards program would add a third specialty award in 2024: the Sherman Goldenberg Award for excellence in digital marketing, sponsored by RV Trader.
Now in its 13th year, the RVBusiness Top 50 program is designed to recognize the very best RV dealerships in North America. The program began earlier this year when RV manufacturers nominated their dealer partners for consideration. Those nominated dealers were then invited to complete an application for review by an anonymous, independent panel of judges – all of whom having decades of experience in the RV industry and, thus, are well-positioned to make the appropriate assessments.
And when all was said and done, the judges’ two-day review in early September at the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart, Ind., yielded the following impressive roster (in alphabetical order) of esteemed RV retailers. (Note: An asterisk accompanies the names below of the five Blue Ribbon designees deemed worthy of special recognition for having gone the extra mile in exemplifying best practices in areas such as customer care, service, staff training, marketing and community service):
- Affinity RV / Blue Compass RV, Prescott, Ariz.
- Airstream Adventures, Clackamas, Ore.
- All Valley RV Center, Acton, Calif.
- Alpin Haus, Amsterdam, N.Y.
- ArrKann Trailer & RV Centre, Edmonton, Alta.
- Bama RV, Dothan, Ala.
- Beaver Coach Sales & Service, Bend, Ore.
- Bent’s RV, Boutte, La. (*)
- Bucars RV Centre, Balzac, Alta.
- Bullyan RV, Duluth, Minn.
- Byerly RV, Eureka, Mo.
- Camperland of Oklahoma, Tulsa, Okla.
- Campers Inn RV, Jacksonville, Fla. (*)
- Colonial Airstream & RV, Millstone Township, N.J.
- Colton RV, North Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Crestview RV Center, Buda, Texas
- Curtis Trailers, Portland, Ore.
- Fraserway RV, Abbotsford, B.C.
- Fun Town RV, Cleburne, Texas
- General RV, Wixom, Mich.
- Giant RV, Montclair, Calif.
- Gib’s RV Superstore, Coos Bay, Ore.
- Good Life RV, Webster City, Iowa
- Great American RV SuperStores, Hammond, La.
- Greeneway RV Sales & Service, Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. (*)
- Hemlock Hill RV, Southington, Conn.
- Hilltop Camper & RV, Fridley, Minn.
- Lazydays RV, Tampa, Fla.
- Leisure Time Sales, Quispamsis, N.B.
- Long View RV, Windsor Locks, Conn.
- Midwest RV Center, St. Louis, Mo.
- Mike Thompson’s RVSS, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Moix RV Supercenter, Conway, Ark.
- Motorhomes of Texas, Nacogdoches, Texas
- PleasureLand RV Center, St. Cloud, Minn. (*)
- Princess Craft, Round Rock, Texas
- Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales, Rockyview, Alta.
- RCD RV Supercenter, Heath, Ohio
- Rich & Sons RV Headquarters, Grand Island, Neb.
- Ron Hoover RV & Marine Centers, Rockport, Texas
- RV Dynasty, Bunker Hill, Ind.
- Sicard RV, Smithville, Ont.
- Steinbring Motorcoach, Garfield, Minn.
- Unlimited RV, Independence, Mo.
- Veurink’s RV Center, Grand Rapids, Mich
- Vogt RV World, Fort Worth, Texas
- Voyager RV Centre, Winfield, B.C. (*)
- Walnut Ridge Family RV Sales, New Castle, Ind
- Wilkins RV, Bath, N.Y.
- Woody’s RV World, Calgary, Alta.
Meanwhile, Great American RV SuperStores was singled out this year as a recipient of the Gaylord Maxwell Innovation Award, sponsored by Airxcel Inc., for creative business strategies while Gib’s RV Superstore received the Arthur J. Decio Humanitarian Award, sponsored by Wells Fargo CF, for excelling at charitable endeavors.
This year’s awards program and reception were proudly sponsored by Airxcel, Brown & Brown Dealer Services, Cummins Inc., GE Appliances, Genesis Products, NTP/STAG, Northpoint Commercial Finance, Performance Brokerage Services, Protective Asset Protection, RV Trader, and Wells Fargo DF.