TAMPA, Fla. – Thor Motor Coach is displaying more than 90 units at this week’s 2023 Florida RV SuperShow, Jan. 18-22, in Tampa, Fla., including the new Riviera Class A diesel motorhome.
Gates were to open to the public at 9 a.m. today (Jan. 18), at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Everyone is welcome to tour Thor Motor Coach’s exhibit in the Midway area: blocks 510, 540, and 850. The impressive layout includes Thor Motor Coach toy haulers, Class As, Class Bs, Class Cs, Super Cs, Class B+s, four-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, and diesel motorhomes.
Best of all, showgoers will have the opportunity to see the new Riviera Class A diesel motorhome. Its luxurious design and creature comforts make it the perfect home on wheels. The 38RB floor plan will be on display for the first time to the public. Top features include the Cummins ISB-XT 6.7L engine with 340HP and 700 lb.-ft. torque, blind-spot detection system, expansive basement storage, PTL front entry door with keyless entry, modern two-tone cabinetry, Oxygenics shower head, and an electric fireplace.
Other floor plans featured at the show include:
● Tuscany 45BX – Built on a Freightliner XC-R raised rail chassis with an Atlas foundation, Tuscany sets the bar for luxurious travel. This Class A Diesel RV includes two full baths, a residential dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave appliances, polished porcelain tile floors, in-floor heating, and lavish custom shower surrounds.
● Dazzle 2AB – Make the drive as fun as the destination with this camper van. Highlights include a forward-facing booth with 3-point seatbelts, a rear pullout bed, an Onan RV QG 2800 gas generator, zipper window privacy shades, and an optional retractable rooftop with a SkyBunk® sleeping area.
● Indigo BB35 – Road tripping will never feel the same after being in this Class A Gas Motorhome. Indigo includes a residential refrigerator, bunk beds with TV prep, a Pet-Link multi-purpose tie-down, an exterior kitchen, and a Project 2000 drop-down overhead bunk.
● Gemini AWD 24KB – Gemini AWD has the ability to take you anywhere with its all-wheel-drive system and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control (RSC®). Top features in this B+ RV include twin beds with a King conversion, a shower skylight, and a countertop extension.
● Omni BT36 –This Super C Diesel Motorhome delivers everything you need for the perfect getaway, including two bathrooms, stackable washer and dryer prep, a pantry, the Showermi$er water management system, and a powered sky view shade in the cab overhead.
● Sanctuary 19L – Take the road less traveled with this Sanctuary Mercedes-Benz 4×4 Sprinter. Highlights include the Thule bike rack, Re(Li)able power pack electrical system, large opening side windows, rear screen door, and Rapid Camp+ multiplex wiring control system.
Thor Motor Coach will be going live on social media during the show on Jan. 18 and 19. Check out the live walk-throughs of Riviera and other brands on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
For more information on the show, visit thormotorcoach.com/events.