RV Designer’s John Tinghitella Gives Aftermarket Update
EDITOR’S NOTE: John Tinghitella, president of RV Designer, Wheeling, Ill., and the chairman of the Steering Team for the RV Industry Association Aftermarket Committee, recently issued the following communication to the aftermarket segment.
Dear RV Industry Association Aftermarket Members,
Lots great activity ramping up now in the RV Aftermarket! Check out important upcoming stuff:
- June 4 – 8: RV’s Move America Week in Washington, D.C. The RV Aftermarket Committee Meeting is now at 8:00am on Tuesday, June 6 in the Pennsylvania Room at the Mayflower Hotel. This is a significant meeting where we’ll discuss a wide range of important topics
- August 7 – 10: RV Aftermarket Conference in San Diego, CA. The Events Task Force along with RV Industry Association staff are busy pulling together all the details for another successful Conference. Registration is open and companies are booking so make sure to grab your spot today!
- RV Aftermarket Conference Workshop: Held on Wednesday, August 9 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm. The Content Task Force is crafting this Day 2 Conference Workshop where we will delve into the latest Aftermarket consumer research, finding ways we can build the market and serve the consumer through a better understanding of new RV buyers.
- RV Aftermarket Conference Meeting Appointments: The meetings application will open prior to July 4th so make sure you’re registered by then. In the application you’ll be able to work with your partners in the Aftermarket to create your 3-day conference itinerary through requesting and accepting meeting invitations. Those who register for the Conference Workshop will have the time pre-booked on their schedule!
- Did you miss it? The Consumer Outreach Task Force has released the first in a series of videos that help new RV owners to “Get Started.” Check it out above!