The Outdoor Recreation Roundtable (ORR) and its members will celebrate the Senate introduction of the America’s Outdoor Recreation Act (AORA) and provide a detailed overview of the historic, bipartisan legislation to Congressional staff and interested media during a webinar at 2 PM ET, Thursday, March 30.
AORA is a groundbreaking recreation package that includes important initiatives that will help modernize recreation infrastructure; manage and conserve public lands and waters; support local businesses; and help mitigate the impacts of ever-increasing visitation at no additional cost to taxpayers. This bill is the culmination of tireless work from ORR members, partners, and Congressional staff over many years and recognizes the size and importance of the $862 billion outdoor recreation economy.
- Chris Perkins, Senior Director, Outdoor Recreation Roundtable
- Callie Hoyt, Senior Director of Federal Government Relations, National Marine Manufacturers Association
- Scott Schloegel, Senior Vice President Government Relations, Motorcycle Industry Council
- Maribel Castaneda, Manager, Confluence of States
- Steven Foy, General Manager of Outpost Operations, Nantahala Outdoor Center
Click here to register for the webinar.