Highlighted by complete overage of the 2022 RV Dealers Convention/Expo — called by many one of the most important meetings ever insofar as addressing key industry-wide issues — the digital edition of the January/February issue of RVBusiness magazine is now available.
Other features in this issue include:
• Research by the Go RVing coalition on “Path to Purchase,” providing valuable insights into consumer considerations when it comes to buying a new RV.
• The drive by many Class B manufacturers to equip van conversions with a heavy-duty or second alternator capable of recharging the onboard lithium house battery in just a few hours of engine operation.
• Recognition of the 2022 Top 50 Dealer Award recipients, held during the RV Dealers Convention/Expo and attended by a standing-room-only crowd of about 500 industry colleagues, family and friends.
• An enhanced Supply Side section with coverage of Airxcel Inc.’s annual new product showcase, winter’s distributor shows and the latest new product innovations.
• Columns by John Spader and the Spader Business Management team, Scott Stropkai of Statistically Speaking, Bob Livingston, and Rachel Heseltine, vice president of Consumer Growth at Trader Interactive.