FORT WAYNE, Ind. – Celebrating its 62nd year, the annual Fort Wayne RV & Camping Show returns Feb. 2-5 to Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. The event is hosted by Indiana’s RV and campground association, IMHA-RVIC.
This year’s show features brand new 2023 units and a variety to fit every type of camping style and budget. Featured this year are eight of the region’s top dealers. Whether you are interested in exploring RVing or are a seasoned camper, there will be something for everybody at this year’s show. On display and on sale will be a variety of lightweight to full size travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, park models and motorhomes of every size.
“After successful Indiana shows in Indianapolis and South Bend, we have high expectations for our Fort Wayne RV & Camping Show,” said IMHA-RVIC’s Director of RVs Matt Rose, who serves as the show director. “We draw attendees from all over Indiana, as well as portions of Michigan and Ohio.”
Rose added that nearly 200 units will be on display from eight exhibiting dealers including:
- Barton Lake RV, Fremont, IN
- Colerain Family RV – Fort Wayne, Columbia City, IN
- Coplen’s Coleman Camper Center, Fort Wayne, IN
- Garrett Camper Sales, Auburn, IN
- Sullivan RV Sales and Service, Decatur, IN
- Suncoast Trailer Sales – Pierceton, IN
- Wana RV Center, Shipshewana, IN
- Zoomers RV of Indiana, Wabash, IN
According to an RV Industry Association (RVIA) survey, 67 million Americans plan to go RVing this year. Visit the Fort Wayne RV & Camping Show and see why millions of Americans choose to “GO RVing” with their family and friends. Weekend getaways to your local campground or extended family vacations in an RV are the safest and most economical ways to enjoy your free time.
The show is a great place for buyers to compare features, floorplans and RV types from a wide variety of manufacturers. The Fort Wayne RV & Camping Show will also include campground and RV park exhibits.
The 62nd Annual Fort Wayne RV & Camping show kicks off at 11 a.m., today and runs through Sunday, Feb. 2-5.
- Location: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum – Fort Wayne, IN
- Show times: Thursday – Saturday 11am – 8pm
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Tickets: $12 Adults, $10 Seniors, $3 Children 5-12 & kids under 5 are free
- Family passes are available